HUDSON VALLEY, NY — The New York state health department has released county-by-county data about deaths since the state's new coronavirus outbreak began. Public health officials are letting people know how many residents of each county have died. In New York, 93 percent of the people who have died from the virus are 50 or older.
Here are the most recent statistics, as of April 4:
- Dutchess County: 12 residents
- Orange County: 37 residents
- Putnam County: 14 residents
- Rockland County: 71 residents
- Ulster County: 3 residents
- Westchester County: 211 residents
Across the state as of April 4, there have been 122,031 confirmed cases of the new coronavirus.