NYC stylist Harry Brant dead at 24 from prescription drug overdose

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
·1 min read
In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

Harry Brant, a stylist and socialite, was found dead Sunday of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, the New York Times reported. He was 24.

Brant was steeped in New York City’s wealthy circles from a young age as the son of Peter Brant, a businessman and Stephanie Seymour, a world famous model.

He worked as a journalist for “Interview” magazine, owned by his father, modeled for Italian Vogue and launched a makeup line with his brother, Peter Brant II.

“We will forever be saddened that his life was cut short by this devastating disease,” his family said in a statement, according to the Times. “He achieved a lot in his 24 years, but we will never get the chance to see how much more Harry could have done.”