It is truly nothing for our current president to stunt. When President Barack Obama was asked on '60 Minutes' if he thought he could win a third term if he were allowed to run again, he had a simple reply: "Yes."
It's a shame that it can't be a reality. After all, Kanye West just sent Obama a fresh shipment of Yeezy sneakers, and it'd be nice to see those kicked up on the desk at the oval for four more years.
Unfortunately, we'll have to elect someone new in 2016. And it's looking more and more likely that Donald Trump will be in the running. In the '60 Minutes' interview, Obama called the GOP front-runner "the classic reality TV character" and a "great publicity seeker."
"He is tapped into something that exists in the Republican Party that's real," Obama said. "I think there is genuine anti-immigrant sentiment in the large portion of at least Republican primary voters. I don't think it's uniform." He went on to put a button on the issue: "I don't think he'll end up being president of the United States."
On the idea of his vice president running, Obama wasn't saying much. "If you're sitting right next to the president in every meeting and, you know, wrestling with these issues, I'm sure that for him, he's saying to himself, 'I could do a really good job.'"
Can Obama just run as vice? Kanye's cabinet? We'll figure it out.
More from Complex
- What to Know About the Conscious Footwear Company Kanye West Co-Signs
- A Fan Was Reportedly Shot in the Head Following the Cowboys-Patriots Game
- Google Gave the Guy Who Bought Google.com a Bunch of Money and He Donated All of It
- Check Out Michelle Obama's Playlist to Celebrate International Day of the Girl
- 49ers Fan Runs On the Field During Giants-Niners Game, Gets Tackled, Headbutts Cop