The powerful Republican speaker of the Ohio House and four associates were arrested Tuesday in a $60 million federal bribery case connected to a taxpayer-funded bailout of Ohio’s two nuclear power plants. (July 21)
- Who [INAUDIBLE] that fucking asshole here? I dare you. We gonna whoop your assholes--
- Y'all for peace?
- You have no right. You are completely in the wrong.
- [INAUDIBLE] from the community.
- Hey, hey, listen--
- You're way behind our [INAUDIBLE].
- Listen, let me talk.
- --and [INAUDIBLE] from the community.
- You represent him. Say something. You represent him. Say something on his behalf.
- Everybody, everybody, listen.
- [INAUDIBLE] talk more, say something.
- Two people in the car.
- Say something. I know you hear me. I'm loud as hell.
- I'm loud as hell.
- Listen. Listen.
- I'm even louder. Say something, 'cause you know they're prepared to talk. Y'all don't want to talk now? Yo, 'sup, bro?
- You need to talk to the media. Talk to the media, you worthless piece of trash. Talk to the media, 'cause we're not leaving until you talk to them. We're not leaving till you talk to the media, you racist piece of trash.
- Give us our money back! Talk! We want answers. We want answers, you racist piece of trash.
- A murderer! You're a thief!
- I know you hear me. Give me an answer, you racist piece of trash!
- [INAUDIBLE]! You need to get out your [INAUDIBLE]. Get out your [INAUDIBLE].
- If that's your husband, you're just as bad as him.