OPINION: Chris Kelly Opinion: Domenick burned by flaming paper trail

Jul. 10—From: Debra Domenick

Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 1:35 PM

To: Mike Brown

Cc: Brian Jeffers

Subject: Emails

Mike,

Please allow this email to confirm that you and I just had a telephone conversation, wherein you expressed concerns about my request for the above-referenced emails. I addressed your concerns at length as both an attorney and, more importantly, as Commissioner. I have directed you to produce the emails as requested to me, since I = am the one who made the request.

Please advise as to when I may expect to receive same.

Thanks!

— Commissioner Debi Domenick, in an email to the county IT director.