FFL Flash Alert - Will the Rams RB remain the main workhorse vs. the 49ers?
- Looking at that Rams backfield, Darrell Henderson 15 and 1/2 touches. I will start us off here. And I got to take the under on this one. I realize that he's actually reached this total in two of his last three games coming off a game in which he saw 15 carries. But those carries only went for 38 yards. Over his last two, he's averaging just 2.6 yards per carry.
That's not necessarily getting it done for fantasy managers. I understand it's a bye week. It's a messy bye week. Maybe you don't have other options. I'm just concerned here that Cam Akers gets more involved. Because he's actually started two games this season. He's healthy right now. And he was great in garbage time last week. Hank, do you agree?
- I'm with you, [INAUDIBLE]. Because the last time I stood up for this guy, I mean, Sean McVay had me looking like Boo Boo the Fool. And as you said, I mean--
- --he had 18 touches last week. But at the same time, the only thing that's the difference between a couple of weeks ago and now is that Cam Akers is now in the mix. And Sean McVay, you never know how the wind's going to blow with that guy. He can't stick to run-- running back.
And I have a feeling that it could be a Malcolm Brown day. It could be, you know, a Cam Akers day. So for that fact, I'm not saying that Darrell Henderson isn't going to get off. But you have to be limited with your expectations. Because Sean McVay is the wildcard, so under.
- [INAUDIBLE], can we sweep it?
- Yes, we can sweep it. He's gone up against--
- --the Niners, who are pretty fierce against the run, allowing only 3.8 yards per attempt. I think Jared Goff is going to sling that ball around to his wideouts instead this game. So under is the play.
- There it is. It's a sweep. We are in lockstep.