A mother and father from Tucson, Arizona, were allegedly caught with an estimated $1 million worth of fentanyl pills during a stop conducted by the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office on March 28.
This body camera footage, released by the sheriff’s office on April 1, shows a deputy examining a child’s car seat in the trunk of the parents’ vehicle.
The deputy steps to the side of the vehicle after opening the car seat and says there are pills and powder inside. Credit: Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office via Storyful
- That seat rattling around?
- How does it open up? Yeah, it's way too heavy. All right, let me get the X-ray out and we'll X-ray it.
- What happened?
- There's pills. There's powder.
- Dust? All right. Hey, Trev. Trev, stand in front your car for now in case you go down. I don't want you dying in front of traffic.
- Hey, Trev. You got Narcan?