Parents calling for transparency after Oklahoma college students hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning

Multiple Langston University students are now recovering after being rushed to the hospital Sunday morning for carbon monoxide poisoning, but the university maintains that no gas leaks were present.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting