Paul Pelosi attack bodycam footage released by San Francisco court
On Friday, the San Francisco County Superior Court released bodycam footage recorded by police officers responding to a break-in at the home of Paul Pelosi, husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The video shows Paul Pelosi and suspect David DePape struggling over a hammer as officers arrived on the scene and the violent struggle that followed. Viewer discretion is advised.
- Sure this it?
- Yeah. [BLEEP] said 2620, right?
- No, 2640.
- Oh, cool.
- OK. Look, they're literally sitting there.
- Hi, how are you doing?
- How are you?
- What's going on, man?
- Everything's good.
- Drop the hammer.
- Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- What is going on in there?
- (RADIO) I'm not getting an answer on call-back.
- Oh, shit. Come on.
- There may be cops in the area, but if you need any now--
- I got him, minor.
- Yep, wasn't getting my call-back.
- Ever Fourteen, ever send back-up, Code 3.
- (RADIO) Code 3 back-up at 26--
- Give me [BLEEP] your hand.
- Units Code 3.
- Give me your [BLEEP] hand.
- 40 Bromley for 14L.
- Ever Fourteen Edwards, send medics Code 3 as well.