Instant Pot multi-use cookers might be a bit pricey compared to rival products, but they’re worth every penny and then some when you consider how often you use them. While Instant Pot is indeed on the high end of the spectrum when it comes to multi-use cooker prices, the company has another product that’s actually much less expensive than similar devices from rivals. Check out the Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator, which is on sale for $70 today on Amazon. It doesn’t connect to your smartphone like a $200 Joule, but why would you even want to bother controlling your sous vide cooker with a smartphone anyway?
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Creates Quality Dishes – Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator prepares high-end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs
- Consistent Cooking – Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results each and every time
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 10 minutes to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 104F – 195F / 40C – 90C
- Easy-to-Use – Easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle.
- Active Pump System – Accu Slim Sous Vide Circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots.
- Includes a 12V DC motor – Extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when removed from the water.
- Clamps securely – To the 6 and 8 Quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot.
- Easy-to-clean – Secure stand up design and removable stainless steel skirt, almost no cleaning required, simply wash and air dry the skirt
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Trending Right Now: