ILHA DO GUAJIRU, BRAZIL (NOVEMBER 17-21, 2020) (QUATTRO MEDIA - NO ARCHIVE, NO RESALES)
1. JUAN RODRIGUEZ OF COLOMBIA FALLING
2. PICTURESQUE VIEW OF CLAUDIA LEON OF SPAIN IN ACTION
3. DRONE SHOT OF EVENT VENUE
4. MAXIME CHABLOZ OF SWITZERLAND GOING INTO THE WATER ON HIS KITE
5. MAXIME CHABLOZ PERFORMING JUMP
6. PART SLOW MOTION OF MAXIME CHABLOZ PERFORMING A BACK MOBE 7 WITH GRAB FOR WHICH HE WAS AWARDED A PERFECT SCORE OF 10.00
7. MANOEL SOARES OF BRAZIL (PINK SHORTS) IN ACTION
8. DRONE VIEW OF MANOEL SOARES
9. ERICK ANDERSON OF BRAZIL IN ACTION (2 SHOTS)
10. CELEBRATION ON MEN'S PODIUM WITH WINNER MAXIME CHABLOZ (CENTRE), ERICK ANDERSON (RIGHT) IN SECOND PLACE AND MANOEL SOARES (LEFT) IN THIRD
11. MIKAILI SOL OF BRAZIL PREPARING HER KITE (3 SHOTS)
12. DRONE SHOT OF MIKAILI SOL IN ACTION
13. CLOSE SLOW-MOTION SHOT OF MIKAILI SOL IN ACTION
14. RITA ARNAUS OF SPAIN ON THE KITE LEAVING THE SHORE
15. RITA ARNAUS IN ACTION (2 SHOTS)
16. PIPPA VAN IERSEN OF THE NETHERLANDS IN ACTION
17. PIPPA VAN IERSEN (ON RIGHT, FAIR HAIR) CELEBRATING AND BEING CONGRATULATED BY RITA ARNAUS
18. CELEBRATION ON PODIUM WITH WINNER MIKAILI SOL (CENTRE), RITA ARNAUS (RIGHT) IN SECOND PLACE AND PIPPA VAN IERSEN (LEFT) THIRD
STORY: Some of the world's top kitesurfers took part in SuperKite Brasil 2020, a freestyle event held at Ilha do Guajiru on the north coast of Brazil last week.
After five days of competition, the men's event went to Switzerland's Maxime Chabloz, a perfect 10.00 score awarded for a Back Mobe 7 with Grab helping him to a total of 36.73. Erick Anderson of Brazil took second with 34.33, and compatriot Manoel Soares was third on 30.43.
The women's event went to world champion Mikaili Sol of Brazil with a score of 36.17 points. Spain's Rita Arnaus took second with 30.96, with Pippa van Iersel third on 24.87.
(Production: Mike Brock)
- Aw, yeah!
- That's what I'm talking about!