Person injured in cooking grease fire at Orange Park home, firefighters say
A fire at a home in Orange Park on Monday afternoon started due to cooking grease, Clay County Fire Rescue said.
The fire happened in the 3000 block of Southhall Court, which is east of Oakleaf Village Parkway.
>>> STREAM ACTION NEWS JAX LIVE <<<
One person was taken to the hospital with grease burns on their hand, CCFR said.
No other injuries were reported.
[DOWNLOAD: Free Action News Jax app for alerts as news breaks]
[SIGN UP: Action News Jax Daily Headlines Newsletter]
Click here to download the free Action News Jax news and weather apps, click here to download the Action News Jax Now app for your smart TV and click here to stream Action News Jax live.