Philly pizza shop catches fire, residents in apartments above evacuate

A Philadelphia pizza parlor caught fire early Monday morning forcing residents who lived in the apartments above it to evacuate.

Video Transcript

TAMALA EDWARDS: New this morning-- a pizza parlor caught fire in Philadelphia overnight, forcing residents who lived in the apartments above it to evacuate. The Action Cam was on the 5900 block of Torresdale Avenue in Wissinoming just before 2:00 in the morning. No one was in the shop at the time. No injuries were reported. It's not clear yet what sparked the fire.

And a ma--