• QB Justin Herbert was 28-of-44 passing for 303 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions in the Los Angeles Chargers' 28-13 loss to the Denver Broncos. Herbert had touchdown passes of 12 and 16 yards and was sacked three times for 18 yards. He finished with a quarterback rating of 80.0. Herbert also rushed for a team-high 36 yards on four carries with a long run of 13 yards.
• DT DeForest Buckner started for the Indianapolis Colts in their 38-31 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and had three solo tackles, a quarterback sack for 7 yards and a pass defended.
• DB Ugo Amadi had two assisted tackles for the Seattle Seahawks in their 17-15 loss to the Washington Football Team and had one special teams tackle.
• DL Arik Armstead started for the San Francisco 49ers in their 34-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings and had two tackles, including one solo stop.
• CB Deommodore Lenoir had one special teams tackle for the San Francisco 49ers in their 34-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
For local stories that matter, subscribe today.
• OT Penei Sewell started for the Detroit Lions in their 16-14 loss to the Chicago Bears.
• CB Terrance Mitchell started for the Houston Texans in their 21-14 loss to the New York Jets and had three tackles, including two solo stops, and two passes defended.
• TE Pharaoh Brown played for the Houston Texans and was targeted once but had no receptions in their 21-14 loss to the New York Jets.
• RB Royce Freeman played for the Houston Texans in their 21-14 loss to the New York Jets.
• QB Marcus Mariota had a 3-yard touchdown run for the Las Vegas Raiders in their 36-33 overtime win over the Dallas Cowboys and finished with two carries for 4 yards.
• OL Calvin Throckmorton started for the New Orleans Saints in their 31-6 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
• TE Juwan Johnson played for New Orleans Saints in their 31-6 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
• LB Troy Dye played for the Minnesota Vikings in their 34-26 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
• CB Troy Hill played for the Cleveland Browns in their 16-10 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
• NT Henry Mondeaux started for the Pittsburgh Steelers in their 41-10 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals and had two assisted tackles.
• S Jevon Holland started for the Miami Dolphins in their 33-10 win over the Carolina Panthers and had two punt returns for 19 yards, including a long return of 12 yards. Holland also had a special teams fumble recovery, one assisted tackle and one pass defended.
• LB Joe Walker and the Arizona Cardinals had a bye.
• S Brady Breeze played for the Tennessee Titans in their 36-13 loss to the New England Patriots.
Did not play: C Jake Hanson, Green Bay Packers.
On injured reserve: LB Justin Hollins, Los Angeles Rams; TE Johnny Mundt, Los Angeles Rams; OG Shane Lemieux, New York Giants; DE Jalen Jelks, Washington.
Oregon State Beavers
• S Jordan Poyer started for the Buffalo Bills in their 31-6 win over the New Orleans Saints and had one interception that he returned 18 yards. Poyer also had two tackles, including one solo stop, and a pass defended.
• CB Steven Nelson started for the Philadelphia Eagles in their 13-7 loss to the New York Giants and had six tackles, including four solo stops, and a pass defended.
• WR Brandin Cooks started for the Houston Texans in their 21-14 loss to the New York Jets and had three receptions on five targets for 45 yards, including a 40-yard touchdown reception.
• OG Sean Harlow and the Arizona Cardinals had a bye.
• P Johnny Hekker punted five times for a 41.0-yard average for the Los Angeles Rams in their 36-28 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Hekker had a long punt of 53 yards and placed one punt inside the 20-yard line
• RB Ryan Nall played for the Chicago Bears in their 16-14 win over the Detroit Lions.
• RB Jermar Jefferson played for the Detroit Lions in their 16-14 loss to the Chicago Bears.
• DT Kyle Peko started for the Tennessee Titans in their 36-13 loss to the New England Patriots.
• CB Nahshon Wright played for the Dallas Cowboys in their 36-33 overtime loss to the Las Vegas Raiders.
• CB Isaiah Dunn had one assisted tackle for the New York Jets in their 21-14 win over the Houston Texans.
Did not play: QB Sean Mannion, Minnesota Vikings.
Reserve/COVID-19 list: OL Josh Andrews, Atlanta Falcons.
On injured reserve: OG Isaac Seumalo, Philadelphia Eagles. OT Mike Remmers, Kansas City Chiefs.
Contact Ashley Conklin at email@example.com or 541-338-2337, and follow him on Twitter @Ashleyrgsports
This article originally appeared on Register-Guard: How players from Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers fared in the NFL