Oct. 22—The Mitchell Republic Minute for Oct. 22.
Reporters from the Mitchell Republic review some of the week's news highlights and preview what's ahead for the Mitchell Republic coverage area.
Included in this episode...
* Jury can't reach verdict in Reed Bender case over charge related to school board meeting mask refusal
* Local official: Tabor to Platte Rail to Trail proposal places 'unacceptable' liabilities on townships, counties
* Mitchell City Council changes course on trimming nonprofit subsidy funds after leaders push back
* UND student dies in Monday plane crash; university halts flight training
* Mitchell downs Huron in OT on two-point conversion goal-line stand
* Area football playoff roundup
* South Dakota football playoff quarterfinal pairings announced
. . . and more.
The Mitchell Republic Minute is posted online Tuesdays and Fridays.
The podcast can also be found on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and Amazon.
Check out our previous episodes of the Mitchell Republic Minute.