The "Preferences of Online Fantasy Sports Players in India" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report titled 'Preferences of Online Fantasy Sports Players in India' unfolds the priorities of online sports players expressed through various online mediums such as eCommerce websites, social media and forums.
An online fantasy sport is a game in which the players create a team made up of real professional players of their choice. This virtual team competes against other virtual teams formed by other online players. Based on the performance of players in real-life games, the winning team is declared. The winners are collect awards, money, gift cards, or coupons.
What is covered in the report?
1. Introduction and a brief overview of the online fantasy sports in India
2. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
3. Analysis of thousands of user conversations happening on social media, review websites and forums
4. Detailed insights into the preferences of the players who are using online apps to play fantasy sports in India
5. Analysis of each of the top category adoption drivers
6. Drill down into each of the category adoption drivers along with the key themes of discussions
7. Sneak peek into the hot topics of discussion around the adoption of online fantasy sports in India
Why buy this report?
1. Gain a better understanding of the preferences of players of online fantasy sports in India
2. Be informed regarding the top category adoption drivers of online fantasy sports in India
3. Strategize marketing activities, entry into new markets, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving growth in the market
4. Understand major competitors' strengths and weaknesses and respond accordingly to benefit from the market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to online fantasy sports (OFS) in India
2. Analysis of online player conversations
3. Top adoption drivers - why do players adopt online fantasy sports in India
4. Player verbatim - hear what players say
5. Brand equity - comparison of leading brands
6. Topics of discussion - what are players talking about?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6qa2xf
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201022005591/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900