Everyone knows that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is one of the hottest games set to be released ahead of the holidays this year. In fact, it’s not even out yet and it’s still the best-selling PS4 and Xbox One game on Amazon right now. Of course, that might also have something to do with the fact that Amazon is running a killer promo for Prime members. Preorder this awesome upcoming game and not only will you gain early access to the open beta, you’ll get a $10 credit on your Amazon account within 35 days of the game shipping! That effectively slashes the price to $49.99, which is the best deal you’ll find on the upcoming new COD title.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
More from BGR
- The upgraded, faster version of Amazon's best-selling Wi-Fi extender is still down to $19.99
- This might be your last chance to get the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick 4K at their lowest prices since Prime Day
- Hate cases but want to keep your iPhone pristine? Get this paper-thin iPhone case for $8.99
- In the visceral and dramatic single-player story campaign, the stakes have never been higher as players take on the role of lethal Tier One operators in a heart-racing saga that will affect the global balance of power.
- Experience the ultimate online playground with classic multiplayer.
- Squad-up and play cooperatively in a collection of elite operations accessible to all skill levels.
And here are the terms and conditions for the deal:
- Offer only applies to select video games sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer only applies to select products in pre-order as listed on the product detail page. Order must be placed prior to the product’s release date.
- You must have an active U.S. Prime membership at the time of placing an order and the time of shipment or, for digital games, at the time the game is available for digital delivery to receive offer.
- While supplies last.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer limited to one per customer per qualifying product.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 in Amazon Promotional Credit per qualifying product.
- You will receive an email from Amazon up to 35 days after the qualifying purchase is delivered or made available that indicates that $10 in Amazon Promotional Credit has been added to your customer account. The email will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Promotional Credit.
- If any of the products or content eligible for this offer are cancelled or returned, this offer will be invalid.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions
- Promotional Credit expires 60 days after it has been applied to your customer account.
- Promotional Credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com). Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotional Credit at any time.
- Promotional Credit good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Promotional Credit is non-transferrable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products or content you purchase with this Promotional Credit, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional Credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If you violate any of the Promotional Credit terms, the offer will be invalid.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon is blowing out SD cards, microSDs, and flash drives at rock-bottom prices, today only
- This $14 device will put an end to slow-downs and pixelation on your Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone 11 Night mode photo sample is going to blow your mind
- Apple Watch Series 5 review roundup: There’s (still) no other smartwatch like it
- National Cheeseburger Day 2019: All the best freebies and discounts you can get today