You can get a refund on an Airbnb online experience by canceling at least seven days before the event or within 24 hours of a purchase.
You can also reschedule an online experience up to 72 hours before the original event.
For changes and cancellations, go to Trips in your Airbnb account.
How to get a refund on an Airbnb online experience
Under Airbnb's standard cancellation policy, you can get a full refund if you cancel at least seven days before the scheduled experience or within 24 hours of purchase.
Rescheduling or changing the number of guests is an option available to guests within 24 hours of booking an experience. Registered guests can also reschedule the date or time of their experience (or increase or decrease the number of guests) up to 72 hours before the scheduled experience. For rescheduled experiences, Airbnb's cancellation policy is based on the original purchase time and originally booked time and date.
For cancellations due to emergencies, Airbnb has an extenuating circumstances policy for unforeseen events beyond your control.
If you are due a refund, Airbnb notes that they typically arrive within 10 business days, however some payment methods and regions may take longer to process.
How to cancel or make changes to an Airbnb online experience
To add or remove guests or change the date or time of an existing online experience reservation, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Go to airbnb.com, and log in to your account.
2. Click the "Account" icon at the top right of the screen.
3. In the dropdown menu, click "Trips."
4. Find the reservation you want to change and click on it.
5. Click "Change or cancel."
6. Click "Next" under the most relevant category. These include "Change the date or time," "Add guests to reservation," and "Remove guests from reservation."
7. Enter the updated details for your reservation.
8. Review the changes made, then click "Confirm and pay."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
Read the original article on Business Insider