As the calendar turns toward December, here's a look back at the most popular stories YOU read in our Life section:
5. Quiz: Test your knowledge of Ocean City — Maryland or New Jersey?
🏖️ Though they share a name and a coastline, the two beach towns are very different. We offer a way to test your knowledge of each one.
4. Churros, wings, expansions and other updates on 'national landmark' Donkey's Place
🍽 Brothers Rob and Joe Lucas share their vision for what's ahead for their legendary cheesesteak business located in Camden, Medford and Mount Holly.
3. Black soldier who crossed Delaware with Washington will be honored in New Jersey
🎖️ New Jersey's Oliver Cromwell, who crossed the Delaware River with George Washington and lived to nearly 100, will at long last receive a historical marker.
2. This NJ man may be the last of 'Piney' hunter-gatherers, living off land in Pine Barrens
🌲 Bill Wasiowich, 83, is a loner living by himself in a remote section of the Pinelands in Burlington County, living off the land (and Social Security).
1. Six new restaurants in Wildwood to check out
🍽 From openings to expansions, Wildwood's dining scene grew over the summer.
12 coolest things about ‘Harry Potter: The Exhibition' at Franklin Institute
Black-owned Wilson's Restaurant & Live Music Lounge has brought 'dinner and a show back'
Sugar Factory, dim sum & other restaurants announce openings at Garden State Park
No, Blue Monkey Tavern in Merchantville isn't closing, but change is coming
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers coming to these 3 South Jersey towns
This article originally appeared on Cherry Hill Courier-Post: Courier-Post NJ Year in Review 2022: Most popular Life stories