SAN ANSELMO-FAIRFAX — The Fourth of July holiday won't be the same amid the coronavirus pandemic, but that doesn't mean people in Marin County and across Northern California can't celebrate with hot dogs, potato chips and other July 4 classics.
It's almost inevitable that a supply of condiments or something else will be forgotten on the day. Luckily, the majority of grocery stores will still be open on Independence Day.
Here are the grocery stores that will be open on the Fourth of July in Northern California, along with a couple of those that won't.
Some grocery stores are still operating under special coronavirus-related hours, so make sure to double-check with your neighborhood location.
- All Costco locations are closed on July 4.
- Check with your nearest store here.
- Lucky Supermarkets will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Store locator here.
- Raley's locations are open on July 3 and 4.
- Store finder here.
- All locations open July 3 and 4
- Find your local store here.
- Save Mart:
- Save Mart shops will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Location listings here.
- Sprouts Farmers Market:
- All Sprouts stores will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Find your local Sprouts here.
- Target locations are open.
- Check hours with your nearest Target here.
- Trader Joe's:
- Trader Joe's stores are closed on July 4.
- Locations here.
- Walmart stores are open July 3 and 4.
- Whole Foods:
- Whole Foods stores are closed on July 4.
- Check here with your nearest store.