See Kelsea Ballerini's Unusual (And Hilarious) Wardrobe Malfunction Onstage
Kelsea Ballerini just shared a hilarious Instagram video from a recent concert where she had a rather unusual wardrobe malfunction.
In the video, Kelsea is walking up to the mic with her totally sculpted legs on full display, when she realizes a sock is attached to her fringe.
The singer quickly recovered and laughed as she unhooked the sock.
Kelsea Ballerini is known for keeping it real, and being onstage is no exception. Well, the 29-year-old singer is on tour right now, and she just shared the most hilarious onstage blooper on social media.
In a TikTok she shared to Instagram, Kelsea can be seen working a stunning gold romper with a matching fringed jacket. Her legs are super strong as they pour into matching gold cowboy boots. It’s a total fashion moment. But… There was a sock stuck on her jacket.
The video shows Kelsea at the mic singing before looking confused as people shout at her, “Sock! There’s a sock!” She reaches down, grabs the sock, and jokes, “I feel like Sully from Monsters Inc.” before joking about how cool she is.
“You really never know what may happen at these shows 💀🧦😅 see y’all tonight, INDY!” she wrote in the caption.
People applauded her response in the comments. “Real friends tell you when you have a sock in your costume!” one wrote. “You are the most relatable person, you always keep it real. I love you so much,” said another.
By the way, Kelsea posted another few photos of herself in that ‘fit, showcasing her next-level legs in the process.
While Kelsea looks next-level strong and happy right now, she previously told Women’s Health that she’s scaled back on her time at the gym lately. During her last tour (with the Jonas Brothers, TYVM), she said she trained hard, doing strength training workouts and FaceTiming with her trainer in between performances. But it was a bit too much for her, so she made adjustments.
“As someone that's really struggled with body image my whole life, I really have to be checked in to, 'Am I doing this for the right reasons?' And I felt like by the end of that tour, I was starting to detach from the correct reasons for working out," she shared.
She said she has plans to get back into cardio and strength training so she can perform well, but she’s been in a self-described “Season of Rest” for now. That means going for "really long, slow walks," with a daily step count of 10,000. She’s also been taking private ballet lessons in Nashville a few times a week. “I danced for 10 years when I was younger, and quit when I was 14. But I loved it so much. And then my path really shifted to music,” she explained.
Of course, performing onstage is some serious cardio, too.
Kelsea previously told Shape magazine that she aims for an 80/20 eating plan. “I try to do what's good for me 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time, I just enjoy my life,” she says.
“I run through the McDonald's drive-through once a month, and it's fine," she went on. "Sometimes I'll have a little too much wine, and that's OK too. I've spent so much of my life feeling guilty for things that I eat or having an unhealthy relationship with food or the gym or whatever. So I just try to be nice to myself and do what's good for me. And when I don't, I start again the next day.”
Kelsea Ballerini, everyone!
You Might Also Like