- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Only ET's Kevin Frazier was with the cast of 'The Neighborhood' to talk about their season finale airing tonight on CBS.
- I thought it would be fun if we threw him a surprise party tomorrow.
- Oh, that'd be so much fun.
- Yeah, totally.
- Look, look, look at this. You know the party's already started here.
MAX GREENFIELD: Oh boy.
CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER: Yeah. The party is off the chain. And then she actually has three more scenes.
TICHINA ARNOLD: What y'all doing?
- What you doing?
TICHINA ARNOLD: Happy last day.
MAX GREENFIELD: Oh, here we go.
TICHINA ARNOLD: I love you guys.
CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER: I love you.
TICHINA ARNOLD: It's been great working with you guys.
- The wrap party was definitely on, even before they finished shooting the finale, which airs tonight on CBS. Good news, The Neighborhood has already been picked up for season 4. How are you celebrating the day?
BETH BEHRS: We had some champagne.
TICHINA ARNOLD: We had champagne, and we're learning lines.
BETH BEHRS: Yeah, we're working today.
- Didn't I just see you walk through our interview with champagne?
TICHINA ARNOLD: Yeah, yeah.
- You're going to be OK for the rest of the day?
TICHINA ARNOLD: Oh totally.
BETH BEHRS: Oh honey.
TICHINA ARNOLD: I'm a professional drinker.
BETH BEHRS: She's a professional. She'll be fine.
TICHINA ARNOLD: Don't you ever-- I'm a professional.
BETH BEHRS: I'm wasted.
TICHINA ARNOLD: No, you don't even drink anymore.
BETH BEHRS: I had one sip of the champagne.
TICHINA ARNOLD: You did?
BETH BEHRS: I did.
- So what are you going to do during this break, this hiatus?
BETH BEHRS: I will be spending all of my time with my horse, and goats, my dog, and my animals.
TICHINA ARNOLD: And I'll be looking for animals.
BETH BEHRS: Yeah.
TICHINA ARNOLD: I'm single, looking for animals.
BETH BEHRS: You heard it first ladies and gentlemen.
TICHINA ARNOLD: Single and looking for animals.
BETH BEHRS: And I'll be her wing girl.
- What kind of lover you looking for?
TICHINA ARNOLD: I don't know, somebody that pays his own bills.
BETH BEHRS: Yeah, yeah.
TICHINA ARNOLD: Somebody that has his own job, his own money, his own house, his own car. And then, we're good. That's what love is.
BETH BEHRS: And he has to be super, super cute.
TICHINA ARNOLD: And I like butts. Nice butt.
- You like butts?
TICHINA ARNOLD: I like a man with a good butt.