Silver markets continue to go back and forth during the trading session on Tuesday, as we see a lot of volatility in the economic markets. At this point in time, you should keep in mind that silver isn’t necessarily a safety trade, as there are a lot of multiple reasons to think that there will be a lot of different problems. Ultimately, this is a place that is sensitive to the US dollar, which will of course strengthened during the fear.
SILVER Video 22.05.19
That being said, if we can continue to see the global markets worry about trade, it’s very likely that silver will fall apart, as it is an industrial metal more so than a precious metal. Unlike gold, people won’t necessarily pile into silver for safety. This is all about US/China trade relations, and whether or not industrial companies will need more silver. It’s not a matter of supply, because quite frankly most silver is already spoken for by the time it leaves the ground.
To the downside, if we break down below the last couple of days I think we will then go to the $14.25 level, and then the $14.00 level. To the upside, breaking above the $14.85 level it would show a complete change in the attitude of the market but quite frankly it looks very likely that we will sell off rallies anytime there’s some type of exhaustion. Overall, this is a market that has a very negative bias.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- US Stock Market Overview – Stock Rebound Led by Energy and Technology
- GBP/JPY Price Forecast – British pound bounces from major level
- USD/JPY Price Forecast – US dollar rallies against Japanese yen
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – Euro continues to show soft as
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets continue to rotate
- Gold Price Forecast – Gold markets finding support again