International sneaker boutique Sneakersnstuff is paying homage to its first store opening, which took place 20 years ago, with an exclusive multi-sneaker Air Jordan collaboration releasing this month.
Known as the “Past, Present, Future” collection, the styles will include the Air Jordan 1 Mid, Jordan Mars 270 and Jordan Proto-Max 720. The silhouettes reference the colors of the original store’s interior in Stockholm.
More from Footwear News
- Twitter Has a Lot to Say About the 'Boring' Dior x Air Jordan Collab
- Michael Jordan's Banned Nike Sneaker Might Have a Second Act
- Jordan and Dior's Buzzy New Collab Gives a Luxe Twist to an Iconic Sneaker
The Jordan 1 blends together premium materials including nubuck, suede and leather in a sail, wolf gray and red color palette. Paying tribute to the current models from Jordan Brand is the Mars 270, which draws design elements from the Jordan 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11 and 12 while paired with an Air Max 270 heel unit for maximum comfort. Looking ahead to the future for both entities is the Proto-Max 720.
The Sneakersnstuff-exclusive Air Jordan 1 Mid, Jordan Mars 270 and Jordan Proto-Max 720 will be available online through the SNS app now followed by a launch at each of the SNS stores located in Stockholm, Berlin, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles and Tokyo on Dec. 18. The Jordan 1 Mid will retail for $139. The Jordan Mars 270 and Jordan Proto-Max 720 will cost $159 and $199, respectively.
Jordan and Dior’s Buzzy New Collab Gives a Luxe Twist to an Iconic Sneaker
Nike Sent Travis Scott’s ‘Cactus Jack’ Air Force 1 Collaboration to Lucky Fans
Nike Celebrates Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe With Pink Cleats Inspired by Her Hair Color
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court