SoleFly is celebrating its 10th anniversary and also the return of the Super Bowl to Miami in a major way.
The Miami-based sneaker boutique joins forces once more with Jordan Brand for a new colorway of the Air Jordan 10 Retro featuring the store’s logo on the heel of the left shoe, replacing the Jumpman emblem. The high-top sneaker features mixes of orange and white with black accenting
More from Footwear News
- The Stealthy 'Black Cat' Air Jordan 4 Is Returning Next Week
- Some of the Best Air Jordans of the Year Will Hit Stores After Black Friday
- Anna Kendrick Responds After Getting Trolled by Sneakerheads for Creasing Her Jordan
Neither the brand nor the retailer has yet to release an official drop date yet but SoleFly shared a teaser video on their Instagram giving fans a glimpse at the new sneaker. The clip also shows a t-shirt and a football jersey from the upcoming collaboration, both in similar orange and white colorways.
They captioned the post “#ToTheNextDecade” in reference to their anniversary and also the Super Bowl’s first return to Miami in ten years.
The boutique caused a stir in December 2018 when they collaborated with the brand for Art Basel with two Jordan 1 sneakers, one for public release and one for friends and family. The sneakers causing hysteria among sneakerheads that originally delayed the release of the show due to safety reasons.
How to Win the Limited-Edition Miami Art Basel SoleFly x Air Jordan 1s for as Little as $5
Jordan Brand Pays Homage to the Windy City & Michael Jordan for the 2020 NBA All-Star Game
Nike Reimagines the Air Max 90 for Its 30th Birthday
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts