When it comes to headphones — especially high-priced noise cancelling headphones like the ones from Bose and Sony — it’s never a bad idea to seek out refurbished models. There aren’t many moving parts, after all, so you stand to save a ton of money that way. Right now is the perfect time to pounce, in fact, because Amazon just slashed its renewed inventory of the best noise cancelling headphones on the planet to the lowest price of the year so far. That’s right, you can actually get a pair of $350 Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones for just $229.99 if you hurry!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
More from BGR
- Today's best deals: $20 Echo Dot for cars, $35 Fire TV Stick 4K, $20 Wi-Fi extender, $18 Bluetooth earbuds, more
- Premium true wireless earbuds that crush AirPods and Powerbeats Pro just dropped to a new all-time low price
- Illuminate your front door, thanks to Woot!'s deal on the Ring Spotlight Cam
- Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
- Proprietary technology for premium sound Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 32bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WH-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
- Smart Listening by SENSE ENGINE tailors the sound to you Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re travelling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area — balances the noise canceling levels. Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing keeps your music sounding great even when traveling at higher altitudes. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App
- Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android /iOS Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer. Wireless freedom with Bluetooth and NFC Bluetooth and NFC4 pairing make for hassle-free wireless connections to stream high-quality music and phone calls
- Now with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in With the WH-1000XM3 headphones, you can choose to activate either the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa with a simple touch. To use Amazon Alexa, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and the Alexa app on your smartphone’s application marketplace, and follow the setup instructions on the Sony | Headphones Connect app
BGR Top Deals:
- This $14 device will put an end to slow-downs and pixelation on your Fire TV Stick
- Amazon is blowing out SD cards, microSDs, and flash drives at rock-bottom prices, today only
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone 11 Night mode photo sample is going to blow your mind
- Apple Watch Series 5 review roundup: There’s (still) no other smartwatch like it
- Apple just released iOS 13.1 beta 4