Fashion TikTok gives every other social media platform a run for its money (including you, Pinterest!). Not only are TikTok fashion influencers on the cutting edge of fashion trends, but they're also super creative with their looks.
MGM Distribution Co. / 20th Century Fox / Via media.giphy.com
And now that spring semester is starting, you can look to Fashion TikTok to give you all the inspo you need for the perfect spring semester outfits! Here are the best spring semester college outfit ideas from TikTok:
1.This white, red, and black retro-Barbie look.
2. This cozy Sherpa jacket with matching ear muffs.
If your college is in an area that tends to be cold for a large portion of spring semester, consider investing in a fluffy jacket and earmuffs. Fingerless gloves are also super in right now.
3. Pair a black turtleneck with a white skirt and matching booties with sheer polka dot tights.
You can't go wrong with a black turtleneck. Try out this ensemble for a low-effort look that's incredibly stylish and trendy.
4. One dress, infinite possibilities.
Why invest in an entire new wardrobe when you can wear one dress to rule them all? By the way, you can get the brown satin slip dress from H&M.
5.This trendy black-and-white streetwear outfit of ripped baggy jeans, a classic hoodie, and an oversized puffy vest.
6. This classy, funky combo of a beige turtleneck, pleated plaid skirt, and high-top Chucks.
A plaid skirt and a turtleneck are the perfect duo for any college student. And Chucks go with everything.
7.This Clueless-inspired red-and-black 'fit.
8.This sporty casual leggings and crop-tee look.
9. This casual athletic outfit with fluffy earmuffs.
This slouchy, athletic look is perfect for long campus walks to class followed by long lectures.
10. This sexy librarian ensemble.
Study with style in this A-line high-necked dress with a plaid skirt. Complete the look with a faux leather vest and loafers.
11. This collared shirt-dress paired with a houndstooth vest.
Who says you can't be studious and fashionable?
12. This long blue skirt paired with a satin blazer.
This super Springy look is the perfect business-casual look for a coffee date or an internship interview.
13. This upscale casual leggings and blazer look.
If you don't want to go all-out but you still want to look put-together, consider upgrading your leggings to pleather ones and throwing a blazer on as a jacket. And if you've pulled an all-nighter studying and you're too tired to do your hair, follow TikTok creator Myka Dixon's lead and throw on a ball cap.
14. This all-white, scholarly look.
All-white outfits are such a statement. The look is so clean and minimalist, that you come across put-together without even trying. Throw on a trendy sweater vest, and you'll be turning heads.
15. Black trench coat and statement hat.
If you want to add a pop of style to your normal black coat look, consider pairing it with a fun hat, like this cow-patterned one.
16. This pinstriped shirt-dress all-black outfit with loafers.
Shirts-as-dresses are having a real moment. Along with some tights and loafers, you look both casual and sophisticated.
17. This all-black outfit with a knee-length brown coat.
Long coats are totally in this season. Buy this gorgeous teddy coat at Rebdolls.
18. These trendy semi-formal dresses and pantsuit.
You don't necessarily need to wear a dress for semi-formal. In fact, pantsuits (like this silver sparkly one) can be incredibly flattering.
19. This form-fitting LBD with matching pink shoes and earrings.
You can never go wrong with a little black dress. Spice it up by adding some bright chunky heels and matching jewelry and you'll look super put together with minimal effort.