“Storage Wars” star Jarrod Schulz has been charged with one count of misdemeanor domestic violence battery against his ex-girlfriend and former onscreen partner, Brandi Passante.
The charge stems from a confrontation that reportedly unfolded inside a California bar in Orange County on April 30. Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Passante was already at the watering hole with a couple of friends when the 43-year A&E star arrived.
A conversation between the two quickly turned heated, prompting Passante to request the bouncers remove Schulz from the bar. Witnesses on the scene said he refused and allegedly pushed his former flame on two different occasions.
Police were called to the scene, but Schulz had already left the bar by that time. He spoke to authorities a few days later and denied ever putting his hands on Passante.
The Orange County District Attorney’s Office has since charged him in connection with the incident.
The former couple have starred on “Storage Wars” since season one premiered in 2010. They also appeared in their own spin-off series, “Brandi & Jarrod: Married to the Job,” which ran for eight episodes in 2014.
When “Storage Wars” returned for season 13 last month, Passante revealed the couple were no longer together.
“I’m not with Jarrod anymore,” Passante said during the April 20 premiere.
In a separate interview, Schulz added: “Just because me and Brandi aren’t together anymore, doesn’t mean we can’t go to an auction — but separately.”
The former couple share two children together.