Microsoft is set to take the stage in a couple of days to unveil new Surface hardware and Windows software. In addition to the expected Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 product refreshes, Microsoft should also unveil Surface models featuring ARM and AMD chips, according to recent leaks.
Moreover, there’s also a chance Microsoft will showcase its first dual-screen/foldable laptop alongside a Lite version of Windows 10 built to run on ARM-based devices. While you wait, you can check out the following Surface marketing images that leaked ahead of the press conference.
More from BGR
- Everything Microsoft revealed at its 2019 Surface event
- Microsoft just unveiled a dual-screen Surface phone that runs Android apps
- This is Microsoft's first dual-screen Surface device - too bad you can't buy it until late 2020
A leaker going by Walking Cat posted four Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 images on Twitter that will likely be used on Microsoft’s Surface site to highlight the various features of the upcoming devices:
here they are, ordinary things…… (the last one is in the bag😌) pic.twitter.com/quEz9dwkOL
— WalkingCat (@h0x0d) September 30, 2019
Each photo features the tag line “Anything but ordinary,” and shows the devices in everyday scenarios:
Most of the images lack descriptions, but one does confirm that a Surface Pro 7 model will feature 4G LTE connectivity:
One eagle-eyed Twitter user replied to the thread above, explaining what’s new with the upcoming Surface laptops:
Clearly, on the first and second, the devices shows no air vent arround.
The second is LTE and the top band is half height that previous versions.
The third is clearly a Surface Laptop and the camera is plugged on a USB port, but this is where mDP was.
— Francisco Cervantes (@francerz) September 30, 2019
The Surface Laptop 3 is expected to come both in 13-inch and 15-inch variants. All models will likely run on Intel’s latest generation of processors, in addition to the ARM and AMD variants. A leak a few days ago listed the purported Surface Pro 7 configurations, suggesting Microsoft might reduce the entry price of its flagship 2-in-1.
Little else is known about the new Surface models, but Microsoft will unveil the 2019 Surface Pro and Surface Laptop products on October 2nd during a live stream event, which you can watch live on BGR.com.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon wants to give you free money and you’re insane if you don’t take it
- Amazon is blowing out Bulletproof coffee and more for International Coffee Day
Trending Right Now:
- The results of the first big iPhone 11 Pro speed test are definitely a surprise
- Leak may reveal a new PlayStation 5 feature that no one saw coming
- Stunning renders might’ve just leaked Apple’s new iPhone 12 design for 2020