Well what do we have here, bargain hunters? Amazon devices were obviously a huge focus on Prime Day, but we haven’t seen many solid discounts since then. On Friday, however, Amazon surprised us all with a pair of deals that you should definitely check out. The Fire TV Stick is Amazon’s best-selling Fire TV product and the Echo Dot is Amazon’s best-selling Alexa speaker, and they’re both on sale today. The $40 Fire TV Stick is down to $34.99, while the Echo Dot gets an even bigger discount from $50 to $29.99. There’s no telling when these deals will end, so you should hurry up if you want to get in on the action!
Fire TV Stick
- Fire TV Stick, the #1 best-selling streaming media player, with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen). Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, or CBS All Access, plus stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and others.
- Fire TV Stick devices have more storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse millions of websites like Facebook and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling, and others.
- Switch seamlessly between your headphones and sound system—pair compatible Bluetooth headphones with Fire TV to listen to movies, TV shows, and music.
- Meet Echo Dot – Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Get help when your hands are full – Ask Alexa to control compatible smart home devices, like lights, fans, TVs, thermostats, and more.
- Works with compatible smart home devices – Echo Dot (3rd Gen) is compatible with more than 10,000 smart home devices from Philips, Sengled, Bose, TP-Link and more.
- Create smart home routines – Control multiple devices with a single voice command, like locking the doors and turning off the lights at night.
- Alexa on guard – You can enable Alexa Guard to get Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking.
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
More from BGR
- Crazy Amazon sale gets you a fast wireless charger for just $6
- The no-touch forehead thermometer people can't stop talking about is down to $19.99
- Today's best deals: $30 Fire TV Stick, $20 off AirPods 2, $17 Wi-Fi extender, Dash air fryer sale, $8 LED strip, more
BGR Top Deals:
- The gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time just got a massive upgrade, and it’s $40 off
- Amazon’s blowing out a convertible Lenovo laptop with all-day battery life for $240, today only
Trending Right Now:
- One of the Galaxy Note 10’s best new features has already been hacked to run on other Samsung phones
- Huge iPhone 11 leak reveals surprising new details no one expected
- NASA went to Iceland and pretended it was Mars