SHOWS: XIAMEN, CHINA (OCTOBER 20, 2019) (IFSC - NO ARCHIVE. NO RESALES.)
1. ARIES SUSANTI RAHAYU AND YILING SONG WALK OUT TO CLIMBING WALL
2. SUSANTI RAHAYU CLIMBS THE WALL IN WORLD RECORD TIME OF 6.995 SECONDS
3. SUSANTI RAHAYU AND SONG CELEBRATE
4. (SOUNDBITE) (English) ARIES SUSANTI RAHAYU SAYING:
"I'm very happy, amazing for me. My condition is not good, you can look (at) my hand, my finger. But in place I can new record, wow, amazing for me."
5. SUSANTI RAHAYU ON PODIUM WITH MEDAL
STORY: Indonesia's Aries Susanti Rahayu set a new world record when she won the final International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC) Speed World Cup event of the year in Xiamen, China on Sunday (October 20).
Susanti Rahayu beat previous record holder YiLing Song of China in the women's final, reaching the top in 6.995 seconds to become the first woman ever to break the seven second barrier for the 15 metre high course.
Song's second place was enough to give her the overall title however, while Susanti Rahayu finished the season in third place.
(Production: Andy Ragg)