Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this site.
Main theme: BMW 3 Series vs. Volvo S60
The BMW 3 Series and Volvo S60 are luxury compact sports sedans that match up closely on paper. But there’s more to a car than just its specifications. That’s why we put every car, SUV, and truck we buy through an intense battery of tests. And we learned a lot about these sedans by also living with them. Our panel discusses why people buy luxury compact sports sedans, how these two match up, and which one they would buy with their own money.
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify and video on YouTube.
• Subaru Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid, Recalls, episode 206
• Honda Extends Civic and CR-V Warranty, episode 205
• Tesla’s Updated Navigate on Autopilot, episode 204
• Toyota Supra and BMW Z4, episode 203
• All Questions: Tires, Oil Changes, episode 202
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Click here to upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.
More from Consumer Reports:
Top pick tires for 2016
Best used cars for $25,000 and less
7 best mattresses for couples
- Is the 2019 Toyota RAV4 interior smaller than in the previous generation?
- Should a viewer who leases a Volkswagen eGolf keep the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid on his consideration list?
- Would all-weather tires be a good choice for a Southern Californian who also likes to drive where it snows?
- Will Volkswagen diesels ever be forced off American roads?
Consumer Reports is an independent, nonprofit organization that works side by side with consumers to create a fairer, safer, and healthier world. CR does not endorse products or services, and does not accept advertising. Copyright © 2019, Consumer Reports, Inc.