Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this site.
Main theme: We dedicated the entire episode of this podcast to talking about the much-anticipated Model Y. The all-new SUV (or is it a hatchback?) is based on the Model 3 sedan, and therefore shares many components. The two Teslas also share the same positive and negative qualities, though the Model Y is an improvement in some ways.
The panel discusses:
• The version we bought
• What the move to an SUV/hatchback body style has made better and worse
• The new advanced driver assistance and safety systems
• And . . . what it's like to drive it!
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Toyota RAV4 Prime, Ford F-150, episode 262
• Audi Q3, Ford Active Drive Assist, episode 261
• Driving the Toyota Highlander Hybrid, episode 260
• Driving the Honda CR-V Hybrid, episode 259
• Electric Car Market, Lincoln Corsair, episode 258
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.
Consumer Reports is an independent, nonprofit organization that works side by side with consumers to create a fairer, safer, and healthier world. CR does not endorse products or services, and does not accept advertising. Copyright © 2020, Consumer Reports, Inc.