Farrah Abraham isn’t afraid of a little face waxing and filter.
The “Teen Mom” alum took to Instagram on Sunday, November 27th, to promote her own version of body positivity.
She shared an article posted by The U.S. Sun which was titled, “Teen Mom Farrah Abraham looks unrecognizable in resurfaced photo as fans claim it’s ‘so sad’ to see the star’s changes.”
Farrah Calls Out Publications Criticizing Her Looks
Farrah retaliated by saying, “I just wanted to make this video, no makeup, no filter, fresh skin waxed off my face, and I want to say to anyone shames someone for taking care of their health, their care, you’re like not a fan, not a supporter. The news of ‘Oh my god Farrah is not recognizable… I recognize myself more than I’ve ever recognized myself and this is me at 31 compared to when I was 16 and a teenager.”
Farrah Recognizes Herself More Than Ever
She went on to say she looks “freakin’ amazing” and what she was showing was her completely au natural.
Farrah called out trolls for “emotional abuse” and “gaslighting.”
“It’s not right, it’s not the facts, it’s denial and be kind to others. Take care of your health just like I do,” she continued. “I love how I look, I love how I age and that’s beautiful.”
In the same breath she used a custom-made filter over her face.
“Why did I create a filter? So, if I don’t have time to put on makeup and all the things… it’s done,” she said.
Farrah Promotes Body Positivity & Face Filters
While Farrah keeps her “health” on point, she may need to take a few courses in fire safety.
The former “Teen Mom” star caught her Texas apartment on fire.
Now, before you ask if this is an arson investigation, it is not. This was an accident according to both Farrah and the Austin Fire Department.
According to The Sun US, the Austin Texas FD was dispatched to Farrah’s luxury apartment building on September 9th at 12:30 AM. She moved into the high-end apartment building in August.
Farrah Caught Her Apartment On Fire
On September 9th, Farrah had a candle lit on her patio and forgot to blow it out before going into the apartment and falling asleep.
Per a statement from the Austin Fire Department, the blaze began when "a candle knocked over and caught a chair on fire.”
The AFD deemed that the fire was an accident, and no investigator was called to the scene.
A source revealed to the outlet, "Farrah left a lit candle unattended on her patio after she went inside and fell asleep. Her patio furniture caught fire and set off the sprinkler systems, the fire department was called, and part of the building was evacuated at approximately 12:30 am.”
Farrah’s teenage daughter, Sophia, was in the apartment at the time of the fire. Luckily, neither Farrah nor her daughter were injured during the fire.
On the contrary, the reality TV star’s apartment sustained significant damages.
Prior to the freak accident fire, Farrah was making headlines for her parenting choices.
Many people on social media accused the MTV star of “grooming” Sophia.
In early September, 13-year-old Sophia Abraham shared a video to TikTok about a giveaway.
In it the teen has a voiceover that says, “Hey guys I’m doing a giveaway for my subscribers! To win a dose of roses black and white teddy bear: you and your friend must message me on insta in my subscriber feed, and say that you want to be entered in the giveaway.”
In case you don’t know what the “subscriber feed” is, it’s basically an subscription on Instagram to a particular influencer.