We have a terrific roundup of daily deals for you to check out on Thursday, but there’s one star that definitely shines brighter than the rest. Buy $50 or more worth of Amazon gift cards and Amazon will give you a $15 credit for free if you enter the coupon code 19GIFTCARD at checkout, provided you’ve never bought gift cards on Amazon’s site before. You can also go to this page to apply the promotion to your account instead of manually entering the coupon. Then just add the gift cards to your own Amazon account and you’ll get the $15 credit for free!
Other highlights from Thursday’s daily deals roundup include a SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC card for just $18.19, awesome multicolor LED smart light bulbs for $10 each that are just as good as #50 Philips Hue bulbs (use the coupon code WDMUPNUL at checkout), the smartwatch with crazy 30-day battery life for a 2019-low of $69.99, $40 off the new upgraded kitchen gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every single time like you’re a professional chef, the Echo Dot for cars for only $20.99, a one-day sale that slashes a fantastic Lenovo 2-in-1 convertible laptop to just $239.99, Apple Watches starting at just $199, $100 Bose wired earbuds for just $39, a best-selling Wi-Fi range extender for $16.99, the new Nintendo Switch console with better battery life, an awesome Instant Pot accessory set with 12 pieces for just over $20, brand new Anker noise canceling true wireless earbuds for $39.99 instead of $60, and more. Check out all of today’s best bargains below.
More from BGR
- Fix the holes in your home wireless network with this $17 Wi-Fi range extender
- Save $75 on the most affordable Roomba that works with Alexa
- This $20 box turns any light switch into a smart switch in 5 seconds
BGR Top Deals:
- Hate it when your Fire TV Stick stream gets pixelated? This $14 device will ensure it never happens again
- The gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time just got a massive upgrade, and it’s $40 off
Trending Right Now:
- Huge iPhone 11 leak reveals surprising new details no one expected
- Installing an SSD in a Windows 10 laptop is both the best and worst upgrade I’ve ever done
- How to fix the Android bug that’s been killing your phone’s battery