Noting that President Donald Trump has never seemed so grim, Noah said that if a similar body count was raised on the first-person shooter Call of Duty video game, you might even shut it off.
More from Deadline
- Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert Digging Deep To Find That Comedy Gold
- Trevor Noah's 'Daily Social Distancing Show' Compares Donald Trump To The Tiger King
- Trevor Noah Talks With Dr. Anthony Fauci About Coronavirus On 'The Daily Social Distancing Show'
You know coronavirus is scary if Donald “Stared Directly At An Eclipse” Trump is finally scared of it. pic.twitter.com/spKIC7TQmW
— The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow) April 2, 2020
Meanwhile, Stephen Colbert asked the media to cut Joe Biden a break.
— A Late Show (@colbertlateshow) April 2, 2020
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 3,600 As Global Fatalities Top 40,500 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto