We were pretty impressed when Apple announced that its new AirPods 2 wireless earbuds would feature 4.5 hours of battery life. That’s pretty crazy for cord-free earbuds that tiny, but it’s nowhere near as impressive as what Cambridge Audio managed to pull off. The company’s new Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds last for a whopping 9 hours per charge and the included battery case packs another 4 full charges — plus the buds recharge from empty to 100% in just 30 minutes. On top of they have graphene drivers that sound amazing… all for $30 less than AirPods!
Here’s some key info from the product page:
More from BGR
- Today's best deals: $20 Wi-Fi extender, $40 Anker true wireless earbuds, $15 off Philips Hue LightStrip, more
- Save $70 on a new high-end robot vacuum with 3-hour battery life and features you won't believe
- Anker's new $60 noise canceling true wireless earbuds are down to $40, an all-time low
- Incredible Battery life – Up to 9 playback hours from a single charge. 36 hours additional charge – Carry case holds an extra 4 full charges. Charge headphones from empty to full in just 30 minutes.
- Stunning sound quality – Graphene driver diaphragms deliver a superior listening experience with deep bass & clear treble.
- Comfortable & Lightweight – Just 4.6g each. Excellent fit that ensures both comfort and improved sound quality.
- Bluetooth 5.0 – Superior connection with no drops in signal. Support for SBC, AAC and aptX to deliver up to CD-quality audio.
- 1-year warranty if sold from an authorized retailer.
BGR Top Deals:
- Cowin’s $50 wireless noise canceling headphones shouldn’t be this close to $400 Bose headphones
- The wireless camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere like magic is down to $28
Trending Right Now:
- One of the best Google Maps features ever is finally live on Android and iPhone
- Apple Watch remarkably survives for two weeks at the bottom of a lake
- NASA’s Curiosity rover stumbled upon a Martian rock that tells an incredible story