The endangered snake needed her bone health evaluated and the X-ray was the best way to do it.
- And this looks like a tricky job. Veterinarians at the Denver Zoo had to squeeze a pit viper snake into a tube in order to take an x-ray of the reptile.
- Well, she doesn't particularly look like she wants to be there.
- Who would?
- Doctors needed to take a look at her bone health. She's endangered species native to southern Chinese mountains and very few zoos have pit vipers in their care.
- Let me out of here. No shirt, no shoes, no service.
- Add no vaccine to that list. As intense debate over vaccine passports continues.