The "Oil Refining Industry in Ukraine 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This downstream energy sector report, Oil Refining Industry in Ukraine is a complete source of information on the Ukraine crude oil refining industry. It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Ukraine and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2018
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2018
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2018.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Reasons to Purchase
- Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular country's Refinery market against its peer group countries.
- Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
- Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies' business strategies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Introduction to Ukraine Refining Markets
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 Market Definition
3 Refining Industry in Ukraine
3.1 Ukraine Refining Market Snapshot, 2018
3.2 Role of Ukraine in Global and Regional Refining Markets
3.2.1 Contribution to Europe and Global Refining Capacity, 2018
3.2.2 Ukraine Average Nelson Complexity Factor (NCF) vs. Europe and Global, 2018
4 Ukraine Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
4.1 Ukraine Refining Industry: Trends and Issues
4.1.1 Ukraine Refining Industry: Major Trends
4.2 Major Restrains of Investing in Ukraine Refining Sector
5 Ukraine Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2024
5.1 Ukraine Refined Products Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.1 Ukraine Gasoline Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.2 Ukraine Diesel Oil Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.3 Ukraine Kerosene Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.4 Ukraine LPG Demand Forecast to 2024
5.2 Ukraine Refined Products Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.1 Ukraine Gasoline Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.2 Ukraine Diesel Oil Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.3 Ukraine Kerosene Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.4 Ukraine LPG Production Forecast to 2024
6 Ukraine Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2024
6.1 Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details of Operational Refineries in Ukraine
6.1.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
6.2 Ukraine Total Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.3 Ukraine Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.4 Ukraine Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-1 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.5 Ukraine Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-2 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.6 Ukraine Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-3 Capacity, 2010-2024
7 Ukraine Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
7.1 Capital Investment Details of All Upcoming Refineries
7.2 Location, Operator, Ownership, Start Up Details of Planned Refineries in Ukraine
7.2.1 Refinery, Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
7.3 Refinery Capacities of All Upcoming Refineries
8 Key Strategies Ukraine Refining Companies
8.1 Ukraine Company wise Refining Capacity Forecast, 2010-2024
9 Rosneft Company Profile
9.1 Rosneft Key Information
9.2 Rosneft Company Overview
9.3 Rosneft Business Description
9.4 Rosneft SWOT Analysis
9.5 Rosneft Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
9.6 Rosneft Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
9.7 Rosneft Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
10 Ukraine Refining Industry Latest Tenders and Contracts
11 Ukraine Refining Industry Updates
12 Ukraine Refining Industry Deals
12.1 Detailed Deal Summary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/466fyt
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900