Lizzie can't find Michael's dog tags.
- Lose something?
- Don't worry about it.
- Jeez, hope you find your manners in there.
- Why do you got so much stuff in your purse?
- What am I a guest on your podcast?
- I lost Michael's dog tags.
- Oh. Well, OK. Don't worry, they'll turn up.
- Oh, yeah, here they are.
- Oh really?
- Where did you lose them?
- I don't know. That's what lost means.
- I'm surprised. I've just never seen you take them off.
- I don't. I had them on last night and I went to the party and then-- they must have fallen off somewhere.
- No, problem. Where was this party?
- It was out by Walnut Creek.
- That's just woods. Who has a party in the woods?
- Bad people. Who do you think?
- All right. Let's go find them.
- There's no way.
- Not without assistance.
- What do you mean?
- I got a friend. Walk with me.
Bertha, we need your help.
- Your friend is a rifle?
- That's Emily. Bertha's my metal detector.
- There's a reason you're not dating.