It's time to vote for the Herald-Tribune Athlete of the Week for Nov. 22-27.
Nominees are chosen from scores and stats emailed in by area coaches during the week. Voting begins at 10 a.m. Monday and closes at 11 a.m. Friday. Coaches can email scores to email@example.com.
Here are the nominees for Nov. 22-27.:
• Brian Hershberger, Sarasota Christian. He had 22 points in the Blazers' 70-47 victory over St. Petersburg Keswick Christian.
• Franklin Liriano, Cardinal Mooney. He had 17 points in the Cougars' 64-46 win over Saint Stephen's.
• Amiya Lloyd, Riverview. She had 21 points, six assists and three steals in the unbeaten Rams' 68-47 victory over Venice.
• Madison Macdonald, Sarasota High. She had nine points and four rebounds in the Sailors' loss to Venice High.
• Braden Mohr, Saint Stephen's. He had 19 points in the Falcons' 50-47 loss to Wintrhop College Prep.
• Delaini Morris, Port Charlotte. She had 16 points, 10 rebounds, six steals and four assists in the Pirates' 63-33 win over Fort Myers Bishop Verot.
• Makalynn Clayton, Venice. The defensive lineman had three sacks — two on the same series — as Venice rolled to a 49-7 victory over West Orange in the Class 8A-Region 3 title game.
• Omari Hayes, Venice. The Indians' senior wide receiver, while also playing in the Wildcat position, had 66 yards rushing and one TD, along with three catches for 61 yards in Venice's 49-7 win over West Orange in the Class 8A-Region 3 title game.
• Catherine Dalton, Venice. She scored the lone goal in the Indians' 1-0 victory over Doral Academy.
This article originally appeared on Sarasota Herald-Tribune: Vote for Herald-Tribune Athlete of the Week: Nov. 22-27