- Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge (AKA Kate Middleton) attends the Addiction Awareness Week Gala Dinner in London wearing a white off-the-shoulder dress by designer Barbara Casasola
- Kate's outfit in uncharacteristically 'sexy' for a Duchess, with the royal finishing the look with a pair of statement glitter heels and Wilbur & Gussie clutch bag
I'm going to put it out there and say that Kate Middleton's latest public appearance outfit might just be her sexiest yet, with the Duchess of Cambridge stepping out in London to attend the Addiction Awareness Week Gala Dinner wearing a truly fierce outfit.
Kate arrived in a fitted white off-the-shoulder dress by Barbara Casaola, with a dropped waist and semi-sheer panel detailing.
The elegant, figure-flattering design hugs the royal's curves before flaring into a fuller midi skirt silhouette. If you hadn't already guessed from the description, Kate looks precisely three zillion bucks.
If you think the number looks familiar, you're right on the money, with the Duchess previously wearing the ~famously sexy~ dress to present an award at the Natural History Museum back in 2016.
Kate then accessorised the look with a silver Wilbur & Gussie clutch bag, featuring an embellished crystal bee brooch.
The best part of this entire outfit, however, is the Disney princess worthy shoes: a pair of glittery blue heels (likely by Jimmy Choo). I mean, just look at these and tell me you don't want them:
See? You can't, and neither can I, because they're absolutely incred.
Here's a closer look at the off-the-shoulder sitch:
True to form, the Duchess' exact dress has already sold out, however, we've rounded up a handful of similar styles to shop online:
Happy shopping, folks!
('You Might Also Like',)
- A ranking of the very best hair straighteners - according to our Beauty Editors
- Best party dresses to shop in the UK right now
- 11 products you'd be mad to miss from the Net A Porter beauty sale