LINDENWOLD, NJ — The Westmont station is one of four PATCO train stations that will temporarily close beginning Saturday out of a concern for the safety and health of the riders during the outbreak of new coronavirus, PATCO announced on Thursday.
Riders who typically catch the train at the Westmont station are encouraged to use the Haddonfield and Collingswood stations. The following stations will also temporarily close beginning Saturday:
- Ashland (riders are encouraged to use the Lindenwold or Woodcrest Stations)
- City Hall (riders are encouraged to use the Broadway Station)
- 12/13th & Locust St. (riders are encouraged to use the 9/10th or 15/16th & Locust St. Stations)
- Only the West Headhouse Entrance to the Broadway Station will close. (riders will be directed to use the Walter Rand Transportation Center entrance at Broadway Station)
The nine stations remaining open are Lindenwold, Woodcrest, Haddonfield, Collingswood, Ferry Ave., Broadway (Walter Rand Transportation Center entrance open), 8th & Market, 9/10th & Locust St. and 15/16th & Locust St. Stations. These stations serve the greatest number of customers and enable PATCO to concentrate on sanitizing and law enforcement efforts.
In addition to the station closures, adjustments are also being made to PATCO’s weekday and weekend schedules. The following departure times will be in effect:
- Monday through Friday:
- Customer service is available 24/7/365 at (856) 772-6900.
- FREEDOM Card Service Centers:
PATCO will continue to closely monitor developments surrounding coronavirus and ridership levels and will make additional, real-time service adjustments as necessary. For the latest service information, follow us on social media and sign up for our travel text alerts. For text alert details, visit RidePATCO.org/alerts.