• Fish, Chicken or Shrimp Fry, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Friday, Ryan A. Balmer American Legion Post 161, 133 E. Mishawaka Ave., Mishawaka, 574-255-8319. Carryout only. Call ahead Thursday and Friday. Cost: $8 to $14.
• Kitchen Open, 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday; 4 to 8 p.m. Friday. American Legion Post 284, 23571 Grant Road, South Bend, 574-289-4459. Dine-in or carryout. Non-smoking post.
• Kitchen Open, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and 8 to 11 a.m. Sunday, American Legion Post 357, 5414 W. Sample St., South Bend, 574-234-5073. Fish fry plus full menu on Fridays. Cost: varies.
• 20th Annual Fish Boil Fundraiser, 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Michigan Maritime Museum, 260 Dyckman Ave., South Haven, Mich. Lake fish, games, 50/50 raffle, cash bar. Cost: $12 per plate; children (ages 5 and under), $6. All proceeds benefit the museum. Carryout available. For more information: www.michiganmaritimemuseum.org.
• Wine Walk, 5 to 9 p.m. July 13, downtown South Bend. Three wines or beers paired with complimentary small plate of appetizers. Cost: $45/person for food and drink; $28/person for food only; Eventbrite fees additional. Purchase your tickets through Eventbrite. For more information or tickets go to EatDrinkDTSB.com/wine-walks-july-2022.
• Our Lady of Hungary Parish Festival, 4 to 9 p.m. July 16, Our Lady of Hungary Parish, 829 W. Calvert, South Bend. Hungarian goulash, langalo, sausage, hot dogs, baked items, pop and adult beverages. Tips, raffles and live music.
Submit your event to Cheryl Morey, Newsroom, South Bend Tribune, 635 S. Lafayette Blvd., Suite 138, South Bend, IN 46601; or email email@example.com. Deadline is Thursday prior at noon. Please check with the venue for any cancellations.
This article originally appeared on South Bend Tribune: What's Cooking: Community meals this week