There are three main schools of thought when it comes to iPhone cases. First, you can roll the dice and go without a case. This lets you enjoy Apple’s gorgeous design, but it’s obviously quite risky since one single drop can be the end of your precious iPhone. Another option is to go with a big bulky case that might hide Apple’s sleek design, but your phone will be protected from drops and scrapes. But there’s also a middle ground, and it’ll only cost you $8.99. Definitely check out the TOZO Ultra-Thin Hard Cover for iPhone, which protects your phone from scratches but adds no bulk whatsoever!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Thin Like Naked- 0.35mm World Thinest protect Hard case. Maximum keep your iPhone XR 6.1 Inch (2018) slim and provide scratch protection.
- Concise Designed- Semi Transparent, Simple, Elegant
- MATTE FACE – with matte optical texture, anti-glare(reduced reflection),reducing fingerprints or grease buildup.
- CAMERA RAISED – Camera hole ring raised protective layer, provide cell phone camera detail protection.
- PERFECT FIT – Specially designed for iPhone XR 6.1 Inch (2018), has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports and buttons.
BGR Top Deals:
- Forget Apple and Samsung’s smartwatches – this one costs $70 and has 30-day battery life
- Apple’s brand new AirPods 2 just got their first big discount
Trending Right Now:
- Video leak shows Apple’s iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Max designs side by side
- What do the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ credits scenes mean?
- Today’s best deals: $17 wireless earbuds, $199 Bose soundbar, SanDisk microSD deal, Apple Watch sale, more