Yahoo Sports compiles the three longest and most impressive home runs for the New York Yankees since 2015.
- --32 at home in 1921. High drive, deep left field. He's done it again. No-doubter to left.
That is very gone to the back of the bleachers. For Aaron Judge, number 52. With one swing of the bat puts the Yankees on top 1 to 0 with authority.
- Well, in the immortal words of Phil Rizzuto, holy cow.
- Aaron Judge has homered again. A Judgian blast.
- Sánchez destroys that to left field. An absolute monster shot off the back wall from Gary Sánchez. And long gone. 2-0 Yankees.
- What a home run. How deep did it go in the left-field seats? Wow. He is the Sanchino.
- That is the furthest ball that I've seen hit to left field here at Comerica Park. That cleared all the stands out there.
- There it goes deep to left. Really deep. See ya. Oh my goodness, what a shot by Aaron Judge.
- There was just a hesitation to see if it was gonna go into the corridor. I don't know. I don't even have a word for it because we've never had to even look that far.
- That almost hit a retired number.
- I mean, this is sick. I'm telling you, this is so much fun to watch.
- Oh wow. That was unbelievable. It might have cleared the bleachers. Wow.