Yahoo Sports compiles the three longest and most impressive home runs for the Atlanta Braves since 2015.
- Alex Wood. 0 for 2. And he unloads. Braves get a long homer from Acuña mid-way up in the bleachers.
Here come the Bravos. Its 5 to 2. Six homer men for the Braves. If you hit it that hard and that far, you ought to admire it.
- You don't see too many balls go up the upper part of that left center.
- Swing and a drive by Freeman deep to right field on the first patch. It's long gone out by the bridge. That is the first home run deGrom has given up all year at home and the first home run he's ever given up to a Braves hitter. 1-0 on a mammoth Freeman homer.
- A towering, moon shot to right field, and he got all of it.
- The pitch. Swing and a fly ball walloped straight away center. It's up high. It is gone.
Power versus power, and Acuña comes through. He's in the lead-off spot, and here we go. A solo homer, and Atlanta's in front.
- Buckle up.