The New Yorker on Sunday published 12 minutes of new, surreal footage from inside the Capitol during the mob rampage that left five people dead earlier this month.
- Watch out! Watch out.
- Easy, easy.
- [INAUDIBLE] House.
- [BLEEP] police!
- There's got to be something in here we can [BLEEP] use against these scumbags.
- What happened to the phone, man?
- America's republic-- oh, no, this is good stuff.
- Hey! What happened to the phone?
- Hey [INAUDIBLE].
- No, this is good. This is all good. This is--
- [INAUDIBLE] good [INAUDIBLE].
- [INAUDIBLE] Yeah!
- This is [INAUDIBLE].
- [INAUDIBLE], baby.
- All right, don't [BLEEP].
- [MAN YELLING]
- Here's a good one.
- [INAUDIBLE] whatever.
- Hawley, Cruz. I think Cruz would want us to do this. So--
- Yeah, absolutely.
- Think we're good.