Zelenskyy: 30 people killed and almost 100 injured in strike on Zaporizhzhia

​​KATERYNA TYSHCHENKO – FRIDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 2022, 22:41

As a result of Russia’s strike on a convoy of civilian cars in the city of Zaporizhzhia, 30 people were killed. Almost 100 had injuries and wounds.

Source: President Volodymyr Zelenskyy in his evening video address; Ukrinform news outlet, citing the press service of the police of Zaporizhzhia Oblast

Quote: "The enemy has started this day with the conscious and absolutely calculated murder of Ukrainians in Zaporizhzhia by a missile attack on a convoy of civilians.

As of now, there are 30 people killed. Almost a hundred were injured."

Details: The President has pointed out that Russian soldiers knew exactly where their missiles would hit. "Savages have done this," he said.

At the same time, the press service of the police of Zaporizhzhia Oblast said to Ukrinform, the number of injured people in the morning attack on a convoy of civilians in Zaporizhzhia had increased to 92, and 30 people died.

"Unfortunately, the number of people killed increased to 30, and injured, to 92. This is the information as of the evening," said Anna Tkachenko, Head of Communication Department of the Chief Directorate of the National Police in Zaporizhzhia Oblast.

Previously: On Friday, around 7:30, occupiers struck the city of Zaporizhzhia with missiles. They hit a convoy of civilian cars attempting to enter the occupied territory [of Zaporizhzhia Oblast].

Ihor Klymenko, Head of the National Police of Ukraine, reported 30 killed and 88 injured people.

Journalists fight on their own frontline. Support Ukrainska Pravda or become our patron!