More from Yahoo! News
- Journalist Michael Hastings dead at 33 The Lookout - 59 mins ago
- $90 for a cup of coffee: world’s most expensive blend is defecated … The Sideshow - 1 hr 8 mins ago
- Doctors to Obama: Let us treat Guantanamo detainees on hunger … The Ticket - 2 hrs 21 mins ago
- Husband still needs a kidney for his wife The Lookout - 2 hrs 44 mins ago
- The money mattress: A Spanish invention stores cash in beds The Lookout - 4 hrs ago
- Stunning maps show world’s most dangerous weather hot spots The Sideshow - 5 hrs ago
- Stranded teens rescued by helicopter from atop cliff The Lookout - 7 hrs ago
- Kim and Kanye's Baby Name Is Not That Strange
It's being reported that rapper Kanye West and his reality star girlfriend Kim Kardashian have named their brand-new baby, born this weekend, Kaidence Donda West. Donda was Kanye's late mother's name, so that makes sense, but, um, Kaidence? What's going on with Kaidence?
- Officials: Man mauled by bear outside Wis. cabin
SHELL LAKE, Wis. (AP) — A man who was attacked by a black bear outside a cabin in northwestern Wisconsin is recovering at a hospital.
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- Suit: McDonald's wages put on costly debit card
Would you like fees with that? A Pennsylvania woman has filed suit to avoid fees she may be charged to get her McDonald's wages from a debit card. Single mom Natalie Gunshannon has filed suit over bank ...
- 3 more plead guilty in probe of Pilot Flying J
Three more employees of the truck stop chain owned by the Cleveland Browns' owner and Tennessee's governor pleaded guilty Tuesday in what authorities call a scheme to cheat trucking firms out of rebates. ...
- Justin Bieber Maybe Shouldn't Drive Cars Anymore
Oh lord. Another day, another incident involving teen menace Justin Bieber and one of his expensive vroom-vrooms. It seems that Justin Bieber was involved in a traffic incident last night that had police questioning him about a possible a hit-and-run situation. Justin was leaving the Laugh Factory last night in his Ferrari and apparently hit a dude who was standing in the street. Bieber didn't stop to check on him, leading police to think it might have been a hit-and-run. ...
- Can fetuses masturbate?
To rally support for his anti-abortion bill, Rep. Michael Burgess of Texas tells Congress that fetuses can feel pleasure
- Hoffa mystery still fascinates after 4 decades
OAKLAND TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — The latest possible resting place of Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa is an overgrown farm field where the normal calm of chirping crickets is being drowned out by a beeping backhoe, the chop of an overhead news helicopter and the bustle of reporters and onlookers.